As you have chosen Greater Sudbury as your home, we want to provide you with the agencies that offer support for newcomers. We invite you to reach out to the local, provincial and federal agencies as you settle in Greater Sudbury.
Local community organisations providing support for all newcomers in Sudbury:
Learn more about organizations here to support you in Greater Sudbury.
Learn more about the health care services available in Greater Sudbury
Learn more about the support options available for families, children and youth.
- Better Beginning Better Future
- United Way North East Ontario
- Volunteer Sudbury/Bénévolat Sudbury
- The Anglican Church of the Epiphany
Children and Youth services
- Children’s Aid Society Of The Districts Of Sudbury And Manitoulin
- Compass (Formerly known as Child and Family Centre)
- Sudbury Manitoulin Children’s Foundation
- Child & Community Resources
- Child Care and Early Learning – City of Greater Sudbury
- Infant and Child Development Services – Health Sciences North
- Sudbury Action Centre for Youth
Learn more about the elementary and secondary level education opportunities in Greater Sudbury.
Learn more about the francophone resources available in Greater Sudbury.
Provincial and Government information for newcomers:
- Arriving – Northeastern Ontario Immigration | Welcome! (neoimmigration.ca)
- 211 ONTARIO NORTH – Information on social, community, health and government services in Northern Ontario
- Sudbury Service Canada Centre
- Ontario Government
- Employment Ontario
- Better Jobs Ontario
- Ontario Health – Getting Health Services
- Driver’s License Ontario
- Ontario Photo Card
- Ontario Newcomers
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Permanent Resident Program