Greater Sudbury has the skilled talent and experienced workforce to fill your business needs. Leverage our experienced population and bilingual workforce to accomplish your economic goals and company growth.
Our community’s key sectors include education, research, mining, health care, manufacturing, film and more. We retain the skilled and creative people needed to staff these growing industries and improve Northern Ontario’s economic outlook.
Research and innovation
Our state-of-the-art research facilities include:
- Cambrian Innovates
- Centre of Excellence in Mining Innovation (CEMI)
- Research & Innovation Boréal
- Health Sciences North Research Institute
- Mining Innovation, Rehabilitation and Applied Research Corporation (MIRARCO)
- Northern Centre for Advanced Technology (NORCAT)
- Vale Living With Lakes Fresh Water Ecology Centre
We have the skilled labour force to fill a wide breadth of industries and organizations. We are also here to help if you are experiencing difficulties in finding the skilled workers you need. Sudbury was selected as part of the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot Program, which may assist you in finding international workers. If you cannot find the workers you need, there are options that we can explore with you.
View the statistics below for more information.